Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HEH

My blog already get rid of the virus! yahhhh! happy happy!
I'm going back to KL tomorrow and I'M REALLY SAD! =(
Was enjoying so much in these 5 days in Penang.
Thanks to the lovely family!
Thanks to Boyfriend for accompany! Hearts!
Thanks to the friends I met. Wan Ting, Sherlyn, Chiao Foong, Chin Fern..
Gonna catch up more with others during then next trip I back!

About Valentine Day, I had a GREAT ones!
First time celebrating and I LIKE! =D
Lunch with Boyfriend in Coffee Bean for my favourite Chicken Mushroom Fussili.
Catch up with Nanthini, senior staff of Coffee Bean
Book reading while waiting Boyfriend to dismiss class
Homecoming movie
Dinner in Northen Beach. YAHHHH Ikan Panggan! Another favourite! =D
Strait Quay with some Inti Frisbee kaki. Michelle, Peng, Miao, Li Qian, Li Yang, Ji Qin, CS, more and more!

Penang, I gonna say BYE BYE to you! Gonna continue fight after tomorrow!
YEAP SHI YING, YOU CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really nice that you'vе taken the hard woгk tο assist thoѕe оut there ωho aге searching for resourсеs οn this arеa.
You have put in an сonsideгable lеvel of dedicаtion
into these solutionѕ, and it has enabled scholars in our field
tо acquire grеat benefits. Yοur usеful helρ and advice will meаn much to me anԁ much more to
mу peeгs.

Also visit my site pizza oven outdoor