Monday, October 31, 2011

UiTM Frisbee Tournament

Went to Frisbee tournament yesterday and now my WHOLE BODY was ached. I have bruises on my legs/hands as usual, few scratches due to some unexpected lay out. haha! ALSO, thanks to KOH KAI SENG who stepped on my foot and now become pork leg, thanks God I still can walk! Feel the pain on my ankle as I landed wrongly during the defense.

Injury level = average

better than during SDU, I sprained my knee and couldn't exercise for 1 month, that was DISASTER!

Got the disc! But of course, I missed a lot too =(

I lay out! NOT fall down ok?

Who let the dogs out?

Penang kaki in tournament!
me (Underdawgs), Joon (Rojak), Jen (Predator)


WE'RE CHERAS UNDERDAWGS!

It was great that we won all the way in the loser pull. Got position of 9 out 18.
Not bad! yahhh, proud of the team - new formed team in 1st tournament!

Congratulation to Aur (champion) and Oops (2nd)! You guys are great!

6 comments:

Zumi said...

Hello, I like your post and I want to congratulate you and your team for the win. Frisbee is cool and interesting sport and hope to learn how it plays. Thank you for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours as
of late, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
It's beautiful price sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the web shall be a lot more useful than ever before.
Check out my webpage - ncesc job

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your
blog with my facebook group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers
My web site > click through the up coming post

Anonymous said...

I seriously love your site.. Excellent colors & theme.
Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as
I'm wanting to create my own personal blog and would love to find out where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Cheers!
Here is my web-site - mma fighters

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for your great information you have got right here on this post.
I'll be returning to your site for more soon.

Here is my web site ... Miami weight loss centers

Anonymous said...

hey there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up anything new from right here.
I did however expertise some technical points using this
website, since I experienced to reload the site a lot
of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding
this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content.

Ensure that you update this again soon.

Feel free to surf to my web site; phil cardella
my web site :: phil cardella mugshot